CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
All reservations must be accompanied by the payment of a deposit as well as an acceptance of the general terms of sale.The reservation will be considered finalised as soon you have received written conformation from Le Ranch Camping. Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians and never left unattended. As the reservation of a campsite or accommodation is nominative, it is not to be sublet or sold.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
1.Deposit / Balance – A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of the stay will be required, and the remaining balance must be paid 8 weeks before the starting date of your stay, at the latest. If the reservation takes place less than 8 weeks before the start of your stay, you must pay the total cost of your stay upon reservation.
1. Pitch arrivals: Theses will be made available to you from 1pm to 9pm. You must inform the campground of any late arrivals this is to be agreed in advance. The campsite pitch is reserved for 24 hours following the planned date of your arrival.After that time, it will no longer be reserved and you will required to pay the total cost of your stay. One vehicle per campsite, a second vehicle may be accepted depending on the dates of your stay by special request to the campground. If an extra car is needed we ask they are to be parked in the car park and agreed prior to arrival.
2. Rental arrivals: Upon your arrival, we will ask you to pay a security deposit (cash, cheque or card hold) of 200€ for the rental accommodation and state of cleanliness.This deposits will be reimbursed on inspection of the accommodation and its cleanliness.
Check in is between 4pm and 9pm. You must inform the campground in the event of any late arrival, this is to be agreed in advance. The rental is reserved for 24 hours following the planned date of your arrival. After that time, it will no longer be reserved and you will required to pay the total cost of your stay. There is an inventory of all the contents of each rental.The tenant is required to carry out an inspection upon arrival, and to signal any possible abnormalities before midday the following day. One vehicle per rental allowed next to the the tent, extra vehicles will need to be left in the car park.
3. Late arrival – With prior arrangement and availability, you can arrive outside reception opening hours; please inform us of this.
DURING YOUR STAY
1. Insurance: It is the camper’s responsibility. Le Ranch Camping will in no way be held responsible in the event of the loss, theft or damage of personal items, or damage as the result of a fire, bad weather, etc. Each person staying at the campground is committed to complying with these regulations. Le Ranch Camping is not responsible for the misuse of the accommodation, campsite or facilities.
2. Noise: There must be total silence between 11pm and 8am. There is to be no driving on the main campsite between 11pm and 7am, parking during this time is in the car park. Visitors are allowed on the site from 10am to 11pm. They are obliged to present themselves at reception in order to state their identity and that of the people they are visiting. Their vehicle must remain parked in the car park.
3. BBQ’s: The use of barbecues are allowed but must be off the ground, and away from the tents, during very dry period we reserve the right to change this and ban the use of BBQ’s.
4. Dogs: We except a maximum of 2 well behaved dog/s per pitch, yurt or safari tent 1. There will be other dogs, children and our own pets using the campsite, if your dog is highly reactive or nervous of people and other dogs, please leave them with someone at home or book them in for their own holiday. Your dog/s must be kept on a lead and under control at all times. They are never to be left in the tent on their own. We understand dogs like to bark and except a normal level of this, please respect other guests and do not leave your dog barking for long periods. 1st and 2nd category dogs are strictly prohibited. (cf Ministerial Decrees of 30/06/92, 22/01/85 and 06/01/99)
5. Smoking: It is forbidden to smoke in any of our tents or the terraces, shower block or swimming pool. We provide ash trays for the waste, never drop a used/lit cigarette on the floor, this not only is littering it could start a fire during very warm periods.
6. Swimming Pool: The swimming pool is open from 10am to 9pm.There maybe times the pool is not available due to maintenance or weather. There will be no refund or discount of your stay if this ever happens. We do not have a life guard so all children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. You use the pool at you own risk. We treat the water with chlorine and shock the water with a higher levels at night please don’t use the pool outside of the opening times due to this.
7. Hot Tub/Jacuzzi: Both our safari tents are supplied with a wood heated hot tub, there are some clear instructions to follow which are provided to you on your arrival. If these are not followed you are at rick of damaging the jacuzzi or hurting yourself. Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. A fire must be made to heat the jacuzzi, it can take from 1 hour to 2.5 hours to heat depending on the weather, We heat the jacuzzi for your arrival free of charge and supply enough wood for one heat up per day, for extra wood including firelighters and kindling we charge 4€. We can also possibly assist with heating the jacuzzi during your stay, we do ask you to let us know in advance as we might not always be around. We do have a cut off time of 7pm for this and on pizza nights the cut off is earlier at 5pm.
8. Photography: Over the course of your stay, you may be photographed or filmed. Should you not agree to this, please notify us.
1. Campsite Departures: The campsite must be vacated on the date of departure before 12pm.After this time, you will be charged for an extra night.
2. Rental Departures: Departure is to take place between 7am and 10.00am, late departures may be possible according to availabilities and by fixed appointment at reception.The accommodation must be returned in a state of perfect cleanliness, and you will be charged for any damage or breakages, as well as for any restoration of the site, if deemed necessary. Retention of the security deposit does not exclude the possibility of an additional payment of damages being charged in the event of the costs being superior to the sum of the deposit. Please make sure your travel insurance covers accidental damage as you will be responsible for any cost.
1. Unused Services: In case of a late arrival or early departure, no reimbursement will be made.
2. Cancellation by the Client: If you cancel your stay, the non-refundable deposit is held by us. Guests may be due a partial refund if paid in full which is dependent on when notice of cancellation is given to us before the holiday start date.The refund is calculated as follows:
i. Less than 8 weeks notice – No refund due
ii. More than 8 weeks notice – full refund minus the 25% deposit
iii. Within 24 hours of reservation – Full refund minus any payment transaction fees
3.Covid: We understand during these unprecedented times things are unsettled but the need for time away is still important. We try to be as accommodating as possible but we do have to have some guildlines.
i. • Government closer/travel restrictions – Full refund or transfer of the stay, any difference in the transfer cost is payable/refuded. (minus and small payment fees)
ii. • For any reservations made in 2021 and onwards – if a country implement testings/vaccine requirements to travel.There is no refund offered, you are agreeing you are making this reservation knowing and understanding the risks.
iii. • A member of your party catching covid – Please make sure you have insurance to cover you for this, contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss it. We will try to be as flexible as we can, each case will be assessed individually. It wont always be the case but we do have the right to keep the 25% deposit paid.
4. Cancellation by campsite:The Campsite reserves the right to cancel your stay in the case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances that could pose a health and safety risk. Full refund will be given or change of date. Any difference in cost is payable or refunded if required.
Complaints – Any client wishing to make a complaint should contact the campsite owners as soon as possible. Right of withdrawal – In accordance with article L.121-19 of the consumer code, the Campsite informs its clients that the sale of accommodation services provided on a specific date, or during a defined period, is not subject to a 14- day withdrawal period. V/ DATA PROTECTION AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION The information that you give us when making your booking will not be passed on to any third party.This information will be treated as confidential. It will only be used by internal services for processing your booking and to enhance and personalise communication and the services exclusively available to Le Ranch Camping customers based on your interests. In accordance with the European data protection regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and object to the processing of your personal data. In order to so, all you need to do is to send a request by post to the following address, giving your first name, surname and address: Le Ranch Camping, Rue Des Chalets 19470 Madranges.