Civid – 19 Le Ranch Camping information
1. Reception is temporary closed, on arrival we ask you to drive to either the accommodation booked, details of locations will be sent to you or if camping drive to the main field opposite the shower block. We will meet you there. We will send your registration form via email before arrival for you to fill out and send back. We will respect a 2m distance with you at all times.
2. Accommodation and camping pitches are all spaced out, we ask you to respect other guest and keep a distance of 2m from them.
4. Our honesty shop will be temporarily closed. For items like coal, soft drinks and alcohol you will still be available to buy, we will give you a number to text or call, and we will bring it to your pitch or accommodation. The same applies to tourist information.
5. The shower and toilet facilities – outside we have installed a sensor hand sanitiser dispenser, please use this before entering the facilities, inside we now have sensor lighting. We already supplied hand wash at every sink. When available you will be allocated your own private shower room, this will have a shower, sink and toilet. If we are at full capacity you will still be allocated a shower room, this will be only shared with 2 other pitches / accommodation. There is a separate toilet and 2 other sinks if needed. We ask you to leave the shower room clean after use. We will also increase our cleaning of the facilities. We also ask you to wait outside if the facilities are being used.
6. Washing up area, we already supply washing up liquid and will now have antibacterial spray available to use. We have removed the sponge so please bring your own, for accommodation tents this will be supplied in your tent.
7. Accommodation – we have blocked 24 hours either side of each booking. If due to bookings already made back to back, we will ask you to check in 16.00hr or check out earlier at 10.00hr, this is to ventilate and allow for extra cleaning. There is hand sanitiser provided in each tent. Our accommodation information has been removed from its folder and replaced with paper sheets. Some decorative items will be removed like cushions and blankets, please ask if you require these items and we can supply. We ask doors and windows to be left open on departure and bed linen taken off and left in the laundry bag provided. if you wish you can bring your own bedding and we can supply the duvet and pillows.