We have 2 safari tents with their own private eco wood burning hot tub. The safari tents offer a perfect space for families or couples wanting a holiday with a difference. Both tents have their own private area cut into the meadow. The summer kitchen’s are placed on the terrace and include a gas oven, 2 ringed hob along with a fridge and small freezer compartment. The safari tents really offer a unique camping experience, with comfort and style. Please note the top bunk bed is not suitable for a child 5 years and younger.
For an extra touch of luxury, why not order a bottle of Champagne on arrival for €15
Safari Tent 1
Sleeps 1- 5 people
This tent is placed in a slightly elevated position and faces west, so perfect for sitting on the terrace and watching the sun set. The tent sleeps up to a family of 5. There are 2 bedroom areas bedroom 1 has a double bed and Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed, the 5 person has a day bed in the living area. While there is plenty of room for a family it also is not too big for a couple. When the tent is booked for 2 people you have the choice to have one large bedroom or 2 separate ones.
Safari Tent 2
Sleeps 1- 4 people
This tent is slightly smaller than the Safari Tent 1, but still has plenty of room for up to a family of 4, the tent is closer to the shower facilities and has dappled shade in the morning and during parts of the day. In this tent there are 2 separate bedroom areas, one bedroom has a double bed and the other has bunk beds. When booked for 2 people we leave the divider open to give you more room between the 2 rooms.
We have tried to provide as many of the creature comforts necessary to enable you to have a camping holiday with a difference, back to nature without the forfeits. Please note the shower and toilet facilities are shared with the campsite.
- Double bed,
- Bunk bed, please note top bed is not suitable for a child of 5 years and younger. We can arrange another sleeping situation if this is a problem.
- Bedding, bath towels, hot water bottles, plus extra blankets.
- Furniture including – Bedside tables, clothes hanging rail, shelving, indoor dining table and chairs.
- Picnic Bench and out door seating.
- Fully equipped camp kitchen, including gas hob & oven, refrigerator with small freezer.
- Cooking utensils, plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses, BBQ etc.
- Lighting inside and out.
- Heater and fan.
- Wood burning luxury hot tub with LED lighting and drinks holders.
- Relaxation !!!