New for 2020 we now have 2 safari tents with their own private eco wood burning hot tub. the interior design is in the similar style as the yurt and stargazer tents you will have the same comfort and luxury to enjoy your stay. The summer kitchen will be placed on the terrace and will include a gas oven and 2 ringed hob along with a fridge and small freezer compartment. The safari tents really offer a unique camping experience, with comfort and style. Please note the top bunk bed is not suitable for a child 5 years and younger.
For an extra touch of luxury, why not order a bottle of Champagne on arrival for €15
Safari Tent 1
Sleeps 1- 5 people
This tent is placed in a slightly elevated position and faces west, so perfect for sitting on the terrace and watching the sun set. The tent sleeps up to a family of 5. There are 2 bedroom areas bedroom 1 has a double bed and Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed, the 5 person has a day bed in the living area. While there is plenty of room for a family it also is not too big for a couple.
Safari Tent 2
Sleeps 1- 4 people
This tent is slightly smaller than the Safari Tent 1, but still has plenty of room for up to a family of 4, the tent is closer to the shower facilities and has dappled shade in the morning. In the evening it is the perfectly placed for sitting in the hot tub and watching the sunset. In this tent there are 2 separate bedroom areas, one bedroom has a double bed and the other has bunk beds. When booked for 2 people we leave the divider open to give you more room between the 2 rooms.
We have tried to provide as many of the creature comforts necessary to enable you to have a camping holiday with a difference, back to nature without the forfeits. Please note the shower and toilet facilities are shared with the campsite.
- Double bed,
- Bunk bed, please note top bed is not suitable for a child of 5 years and younger. We can arrange another sleeping situation if this is a problem.
- Bedding, bath towels, hot water bottles, plus extra blankets.
- Furniture including – Bedside tables, clothes hanging rail, shelving, indoor dining table and chairs.
- Picnic Bench and out door seating.
- Fully equipped camp kitchen, including gas hob & oven, refrigerator with small freezer.
- Cooking utensils, plates, bowls, cutlery, glasses, BBQ etc.
- Lighting inside and out.
- Heater and fan.
- Wood burning luxury hot tub with LED lighting and drinks holders.
- Relaxation !!!